Social media marketing is a great investment, but are your investments giving you the results you expected? Are you measuring the ROI generated through your social media marketing efforts?
- Study the web analytics requirements of your business.
- Develop a comprehensive framework that measures your social media initiatives.
- Activate customized crawlers to incessantly track your brand name or keywords on private blogs, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all other popular business networks), forums, video sharing websites (YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.), picture sharing websites (Flickr, Picassa, etc.), social bookmarking websites (Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, etc.), product/service review websites, PR and news websites, and more.
- Complete crawler aggregation of data for analysis.
- Share analysis and offer you insights into what works best for your business.
What We Measure:
- Number of mentions, views, and clicks.
- The brand’s share of voice.
- Engagement and interaction levels.
- Qualitative data about sentiments and opinions.
- The demographics (age, sex, profession, location) of the influencers or the people who are connected to your brand on social networks.
- Key phrases and terms used by clients while discussing your brand, through word associations and proximity studies.
- Geographic tracking of your brand’s mentions.
- The impact of your social media initiatives on the website’s traffic.
- Lead conversion rates as a result of social media activities.
- Effectiveness of your social media marketing campaigns by understanding what works and what does not work for your organization.
How we do it:
GDS Inc. utilizes multiple innovative and customized tools to track your brand name, organization, or competition related keywords anywhere on the web. Being a full-service creative agency offering web analytics, we work together with industry experts who have helped many organizations see the results from their social marketing campaigns.